Email Time Frame

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sehad

Reaction score
Does anyone know if all the emails for a particular state or going out in the same day or if it possible to take multiple days to get the emails out?

I hope they are not going in alphabetical order... because then I would be near the end for WA...

I had no problem waiting for the results, but now that other people have received their results I really want mine now...

Make sure that if you are getting you results sent to a company email that automatic messages are not blocked. I had to call ELSES and have them resend my results to my hotmail account, since I can't edit my outlook security settings.

Make sure that if you are getting you results sent to a company email that automatic messages are not blocked. I had to call ELSES and have them resend my results to my hotmail account, since I can't edit my outlook security settings.
They should send to the email you registered to take the test with correct?

They should send to the email you registered to take the test with correct?
That's my understanding of it. I just went and logged in to make sure the one I keep checking every couple minutes is the right one. It doesn't let you view the admission .pdf file though to find out what seat number you were. I know I was pretty far down the list though because I was on the right side of the auditorium when facing the proctors.

Try right clicking on the link that says "Click Here" and saving the admission notice to your computer. I was able to do that and view mine this morning. I was seat 81

Does anyone know if all the emails for a particular state or going out in the same day or if it possible to take multiple days to get the emails out?

After much angst yesterday waiting on my results I called ELSES this morning. I was informed that the emails go out per state in mass form. This does not mean your server accepts them in mass form, but waiting more than an hour means that it was probably blocked. You can call the board and have them sent to another address. Iwas able to receive emails from cindy fowler (which is who the email came from) but did not receive the "mass email" Some servers can detect that it was sent out in a "group" and will block the email. Good luck to all!

After much angst yesterday waiting on my results I called ELSES this morning. I was informed that the emails go out per state in mass form. This does not mean your server accepts them in mass form, but waiting more than an hour means that it was probably blocked. You can call the board and have them sent to another address. Iwas able to receive emails from cindy fowler (which is who the email came from) but did not receive the "mass email" Some servers can detect that it was sent out in a "group" and will block the email. Good luck to all!

Call ELSES at 1-877-536-7729 and have them resend it to a personal email account.

By personal I mean something without corporate security...Hotmail,Yahoo,ETC
I'm in La and I had to call. I gave them the same email that they sent it to originally and she sent it again. For some reason hotmail just blocked the mass email. If anyone from your state has the email and you don't, CALL!

Lea said that the email was a mass email so my thinking is that ALL that took the test in that state should get the results within a matter of minutes of each other.

I was not e-mailed any results yesterday, and Florida results were an apparent past happening. I called ELSES today, and they confirmed that ALL Floridians should have gotten their results yesterday; exam results are released at one time en-masse. They'd kindly sent me my results immediately after my inquiry to why I'd not received an e-mail. In summary, no such animal called exam results e-mailed over several days. Call ELSES if your state got its e-mail results, but you are missing yours.

Back