Electronic release of scores

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigtrees

My admission letter said that the pass/fail results will be released electronically. I'm supposed to receive an e-mail with that says my results are available on the ELSES website and I can login with the same info I used to register.

This sounds different than in years past - can anyone confirm this is a different process than April 2008?

If so, any guesses on if it will speed up the release of exam scores?

They did the same thing in April, if you have two attachments that means that you failed. I got two attachments last time, hopefully I get only one this time.

If so, any guesses on if it will speed up the release of exam scores?
In April the electronic notifications came about the same time as the mail in. Actually Arizona received notification first and they were by mail. It does not save any time (other than maybe the 2 days in the mail). Unless you are in Cali or one of the Jurisdictions that does their own thing and notifies you later, you can expect a notification in the week before Christmas. There are always rumors about about this change or that, don't believe em, they still have the same process to allow for complaints etc.

Good luck everyone!

In April the electronic notifications came about the same time as the mail in. Actually Arizona received notification first and they were by mail. It does not save any time (other than maybe the 2 days in the mail). Unless you are in Cali or one of the Jurisdictions that does their own thing and notifies you later, you can expect a notification in the week before Christmas. There are always rumors about about this change or that, don't believe em, they still have the same process to allow for complaints etc.Good luck everyone!
Notified the week before Christmas? I thought we were looking at 12 weeks which isn't until January 24th, right? Maybe my brain is fried from all the studying!!!

Thanks,

Brian

I can see it now: some poor guy waiting, and waiting, and waiting, only to later discover that his e-mail provider filtered it out as spam...

Most people will hear well ahead of the 12 week deadline. Results will start trickling out before Christmas and most people will know by the end of the first two weeks in January...with the exception of California and few other states.

I'm wondering if it'll speed up the office part...I still am in a paper mail state, but maybe if ELSES isn't stuffing envelopes for all the people in direct report states, we'll get things faster?

I can dream.

Last time, we got results exactly 60 days...in Texas that is. Posted on the website. So...by that, it would be the week before Christmas...that is if the holiday doesn't slow them down.

I can see it now: some poor guy waiting, and waiting, and waiting, only to later discover that his e-mail provider filtered it out as spam...
This is always going to happen, be sure to check your junk mail too, come time. After a certain date Elses will post a statement on the website stating something to the affect of "all notifications should be receive by ____ if you have not received notice by then you can contact elses."

Of course this only applies the the direct notify states that are listed on their website.

Back