Electrical Power P.E. Study Plan Help!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GTBinder is really good for studying. I would make a list of useful equations out of it while you are studying to use on the exam. Doing this I only opened the reference material once, since I knew a problem in it was almost identical to a problem I found on the exam. Other than that, I only used the reference equation sheet I created. But I used the manual to create the sheet, and to study up. Its a very good resource.

The GTBinder is really good for studying. I would make a list of useful equations out of it while you are studying to use on the exam. Doing this I only opened the reference material once, since I knew a problem in it was almost identical to a problem I found on the exam. Other than that, I only used the reference equation sheet I created. But I used the manual to create the sheet, and to study up. Its a very good resource.
Well stated Daw.....the exam isnt easy for most and there is no rubber stamp for pasing...but it was my most useful source along with NEC, NESC and the pracitce exams by NCEES, SPINUP & CI...I used it different than Daw...I just tabbed the manual itself and was very familar with the manual

Back