Eerily quiet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relvinim

Reaction score
This board is awful quiet today. Almost as if all have given up hope on results. i guess that's a good thing because I hope NCEES realizes there has been approximately 40,000 unproductive engineers in the past week waiting on results. I guess I'll just have to stay in tune with my Blackberry next week while I am out shopping and drinking. Merry Christmas to all on this board.

And to you, Relvinim! Stay strong...results are coming soon (but I have NO idea when).

Merry Christmas to all. I've decided it will be awhile and I'm sick of refreshing, so I'm attempting to stay productive until our Christmas Party this afternoon.

Me, too! Christmas party this afternoon, and then vacation. Oregon sends a letter from what I can tell, and I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks. Aargh!

I really wish they didn't take so long to grade these things. I understand there is analysis that needs to take place on questions with wacky statistics and contested questions, but there still should be obvious passing and failing grades that they can report beforehand. This would save some people the wait, let some get a head start on studying for the next exam (those who need the extra time most, actually), and speed up reporting for the remaining few.

I know many say "just relax and try to forget about it" but its pretty difficult, particularly when your organization highly values PEs and co-workers/supervisors are asking you about it every few days =(

I know many say "just relax and try to forget about it" but its pretty difficult, particularly when your organization highly values PEs and co-workers/supervisors are asking you about it every few days =
that's when you just post a sign outside your office/cube saying still waiting. but yes that coworker question can get annoying

Every few days? I get asked about every 30 minutes. lol. I think my coworkers like harassing me...

I really wish they didn't take so long to grade these things. I understand there is analysis that needs to take place on questions with wacky statistics and contested questions, but there still should be obvious passing and failing grades that they can report beforehand. This would save some people the wait, let some get a head start on studying for the next exam (those who need the extra time most, actually), and speed up reporting for the remaining few.
I know many say "just relax and try to forget about it" but its pretty difficult, particularly when your organization highly values PEs and co-workers/supervisors are asking you about it every few days =(
Did you get your results yet?

Every few days? I get asked about every 30 minutes. lol. I think my coworkers like harassing me...
Did you get your results yet?

Killing that other thread was probably due to the fact that we are expecting our results as fast as they came out for the April '10 session...

Still waiting; it would be a great Christmas present, but the boss may find out before I do since he knows how to search the state database also & I'm headed out for 2 weeks on Christmas...

Merry Christmas to all regardless!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need your PE to help out on the 10K, you know... just saying. We could have finished it legit-like, instead of the free-for-all spamfest with a little help.

Back