• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EE Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveR

Reaction score
BOOKS:

C.V. Chelapati Review Manual, Volume 1 - $75 shipped ($90 new) - very good book. Search for Chelapati on this forum...it has had some very good reviews. I used this extensively and it really helped. Lots of information. I passed the first time I took the exam.

======================

VIDEOS:

IEEE PE Review Materials - $350 $250 shipped, this is part of a set that is around $700 new I believe, and it includes the following:

IEEE PE Review: Machinery and Applications Video Tutorial Course - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Transmission and Distribution - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Electronics Review Video CD

I bought a VCR for $10 from a pawn shop, then sold it back for $5 when I was done. My dog chewed the corner of one of the VCR tape boxes, other than that everything is fine.

Please e-mail me if interested as I am not on these forums on a regular basis! - steve@wotelectronics.

Payment via PayPal or money order is fine.

I'm wondering if you still have the Chelapati on sale. Is it useful for Electrical and Electronics, or Power?

Either way, I'm interested in buying. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back