EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The podunk town's victory was short lived. The crime spree continues. The cop is AWOL. They race to the courthouse and grab the records for @ChebyshevII PE and @chart94.  They learn the @ChebyshevII PE spent a year in prison for buying ground beef on a Sunday, and feeding it to Bigfoot*. But the more heinous record belongs to @chart94 who made funny faces at a puppy in the town of Normal, Illinois**.

The town lynched @chart94. He was a normal townie.

The vote was:

@ChebyshevII PE 2 votes (audi, chart)

@chart94 3 vote (cheby, nikr, tj)

@NikR 1 vote (bly)

* In Washington State, it is illegal to buy meet on Sundays. It is also illegal to harass Sasquatch.

** It is illegal to make faces at a dog in Normal, Illinois.

story is mine, don't look for hints that aren't there

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we fuck it up? 
a9d8d11d-3d54-4f6b-950f-1c148a7c8395_text.gif

I'm just posting a snarky gif, but still remaining neutral. 

Damnit! First vhab_pe doesn't vote today and now a townie gets lynched.

We gotta get the mafia outta our town!

The podunk town's victory was short lived. The crime spree continues. The cop is AWOL. They race to the courthouse and grab the records for @ChebyshevII PE and @chart94.  They learn the @ChebyshevII PE spent a year in prison for buying ground beef on a Sunday, and feeding it to Bigfoot*. But the more heinous record belongs to @chart94 who made funny faces at a puppy in the town of Normal, Illinois**.

The town lynched @chart94. He was a normal townie.

The vote was:

@ChebyshevII PE 2 votes (audi, chart)

@chart94 3 vote (cheby, nikr, tj)

@NikR 1 vote (bly)

* In Washington State, it is illegal to buy meet on Sundays. It is also illegal to harass Sasquatch.

** It is illegal to make faces at a dog in Normal, Illinois.

story is mine, don't look for hints that aren't there
DANGIT!

I know I'm not part of the round, but I got word from the cop as a CI:

@vhab49_PE is a townie

@ChebyshevII PE might be the doc

Others that were investigated were townies, now they're dead! The cop only has one investigation left and needs it to count.

I'm not releasing the name of the cop, yet...

why would you give the mafia that information if it was true??? suspicioussssssssssss

I know I'm not part of the round, but I got word from the cop as a CI:

@vhab49_PE is a townie

@ChebyshevII PE might be the doc

Others that were investigated were townies, now they're dead! The cop only has one investigation left and needs it to count.

I'm not releasing the name of the cop, yet...
My guess for the next to investigate is either @NikR or @Audi driver, P.E..

I don't understand the "might be the doc statement". I guess I don't understand what the cop learns from investigation. He (or she) doesn't get definitive confirmation of the person's role?

I don't understand the "might be the doc statement". I guess I don't understand what the cop learns from investigation. He (or she) doesn't get definitive confirmation of the person's role?
When the cop investigates all they find out is if they're a 'normal' townie or a 'special' townie.  Special townie includes mafia, the cop, or the doctor (sniff), and may potentially include the village drunk, when we decide to start using that role.

As for me, I am a ghost.  Gone with the wind.  So I guess you could call me a special townie.

Back