EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Since we had 6 players at the start of yesterday. That means there were 2 mafia not 3. We got one yesterday. So if we get the second one today we can keep to @DuranDuran's timeline 🙄.

@JayKay PE, I followed your lead yesterday. I ask you to return the favor.

@SaltySteve, I vote for @jean15paul_PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Since we had 6 players at the start of yesterday. That means there were 2 mafia not 3. We got one yesterday. So if we get the second one we today can keep to @DuranDuran's timeline 🙄.

@JayKay PE, I followed your lead yesterday. I ask you to return the favor.

@SaltySteve, I vote for @jean15paul_PE
My read (based on current votes):  We'll start Friday or at least have a new round player list going.  I'm in!

Whoa! I'm not mafia. Don't vote for me. 

Check the voting history. I voted for vhab on 2 separate days. Me and Duran almost got her on Tuesday. 

For whatever it's worth MP has my spidey sense tingling. She's the only person that has voted with vhab every day.

@SaltySteve I vote for @MadamPirate PE

Whoa! I'm not mafia. Don't vote for me. 

Check the voting history. I voted for vhab on 2 separate days. Me and Duran almost got her on Tuesday. 

For whatever it's worth MP has my spidey sense tingling. 

@SaltySteve I vote for @MadamPirate PE
Definitely not Maf this time - if I was, I would have changed my vote to vhab to protect myself. 

Hm, I though my and your vote for vhab tied it up at some point. Looks like I remembered wrong.

Since @DuranDuran hasn't had a chance, I went ahead and created a voting spreadsheet...

View attachment 17965

Also, @ChebyshevII PE, did you actually vote for Duran twice on Day 2? :)   That what it looked like to me when I was just reviewing the vote.
I did. I started out with duran, then changed to vhab, then changed back to duran at the last possible minute on a whim. That was clearly a mistake.

Hm, I though my and your vote for vhab tied it up at some point. Looks like I remembered wrong.

Since @DuranDuran hasn't had a chance, I went ahead and created a voting spreadsheet...

View attachment 17965

Also, @ChebyshevII PE, did you actually vote for Duran twice on Day 2? :)   That what it looked like to me when I was just reviewing the vote.
@jean15paul_PE no you didn't "remember" wrong.  It was a move to help you avoid suspicion lol.

@ChebyshevII PE did vote twice.  First to vote for me, then to cast a "joking" vote for Vhab as the "8-Ball", but then again for me to make sure his vote was counted towards me.

@jean15paul_PE you were the first to vote for Vhab with 30-35 minutes to go on Day 2 when I already had 3 votes, so it was a "feint" to make it look like you voted for a mafia in the event she was killed later.  My vote for Vhab was an attempt to save myself.  Only a 3rd last minute vote would have tied and possibly given me a chance to save myself.

@jean15paul_PE You have been difficult to read as usual, but subtle clues point to you as mafia (more on that later).

Back