EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that-was-fast-gif-8.gif

Well, feck. We lost our best player.

I can't pinpoint who is mafia/who's not simply based on events, but I'm inclined to lean toward @DuranDuran for now.

@chart94 is statistically likely to be mafia, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of a doubt for now.

I'm still not sure about @vhab49_PE.
You might want to be inclined to lean the other way.

Unfortunately we can't gather much from last night's vote.  Square was acting his usual self and people just started piling on.  I'm wondering if Jaykay knows something.

Possible read:

Townie+

@JayKay PE

Mafia+

@vhab49_PE

Keep in mind these are just "leans" based on what I'm reading.  I have no special powers.

Unfortunately we can't gather much from last night's vote.  Square was acting his usual self and people just started piling on.  I'm wondering if Jaykay knows something.

Possible read:

Townie+

@JayKay PE

Mafia+

@vhab49_PE

Keep in mind these are just "leans" based on what I'm reading.  I have no special powers.
I'm genuinely curious about why you think @vhab49_PE is maf.

I'm genuinely curious about why you think @vhab49_PE is maf.
Nothing more than a hunch.  @JayKay PE has been very keen on reading people in the past.  I'm wondering if she tracked movement.  Just a hunch, but too early really to make anything more of it.

@jean15paul_PE is probably our best player right now if he's a townie.  Would like his thoughts this afternoon as things progress.

I want to pick @ptatohed's head (no pun intended, not really anyway) since he's new.  What are your thoughts?

Possible read:

Townie+

@JayKay PE

Mafia+

@vhab49_PE

Well, technically he wasn't acting his usual self.  He never said he was Mafia, at lesat not that I saw.  He just asked for an early out.

@jean15paul_PE is probably our best player right now if he's a townie.  Would like his thoughts this afternoon as things progress.
Meh, I mean sure, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll share my thoughts, but any skill that I have is in how I present myself, not in how well I can read other people. I was on @SaltySteve's trail last round and he still duped me. #NeverForget

With @squaretaper LIT AF PE asking to be killed, I don't know how to draw anything from the voting

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing more than a hunch.  @JayKay PE has been very keen on reading people in the past.  I'm wondering if she tracked movement.  Just a hunch, but too early really to make anything more of it.

I want to pick @ptatohed's head (no pun intended, not really anyway) since he's new.  What are your thoughts?
@JayKay PE is just picking on me.

My feeling is that MP or Jean may be maf this round. Just based off a feeling with MP coming in late yesterday and jean just cause i feel he is due. 
Definitely not Maf this time. Didn't you see my photos in the hangouts chat? :p  I was deffo out in the field, left the house at 7 AM and didn't get home til not long before I posted. No time for EB when you're trying to fix wiring, son. 

My Read:

Town +

Town

@ChebyshevII PE - even though pointing fingers at me.

@jean15paul_PE - i dunno, not getting any vibes. Could be wrong.

Neutral

@MadamPirate PE - who knows.  Was in field

@chart94 travelling.  

@NikR_PE - I am always suspish of Nik, but not getting any wierdness.

Mafia

@JayKay PE - Gut, plus she picking on me.

@DuranDuran - protest too much

Mafia+

So basically, nobody strikes me as overwhelmingly either way.

I forget who else is playing, so I have no read on them. To busy to go back and check.  (READ: LAZY)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Read:

Town +

Town

@ChebyshevII PE - even though pointing fingers at me.

@jean15paul_PE - i dunno, not getting any vibes. Could be wrong.

Neutral

@MadamPirate PE - who knows.  Was in field

@chart94 travelling.  

@NikR_PE - I am always suspish of Nik, but not getting any wierdness.

Mafia

@JayKay PE - Gut, plus she picking on me.

@DuranDuran - protest too much

Mafia+

So basically, nobody strikes me as overwhelmingly either way.

I forget who else is playing, so I have no read on them. To busy to go back and check.  (READ: LAZY)
@vhab49_PE what am I protesting about?  Please elaborate.

Also, how confident are you that @ChebyshevII PE is townie?

Back