EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worth of your input is like that of the little "c" at the end of an indefinite integral. It's always added at the end, but is usually ignored because of its useless value.
The reality is, unlike you, that C has far more importance than your calc prof ever let on.

My bad yall, scuba ran late and I completely forgot to get back here last night. I woke up at 3:37 and the only thing I could think of was forgetting to get the vote done. I'm tallying now. 

@MEtoEE - Audi

@Audi driver, P.E. - Cheby, NikR

@chart94 - jean

@Audi driver, P.E. was lynched by the town last night. As he swung from the tree a pair of brass knuckles slipped from his breast pocket. Audi was apart one of the mafia.

@ChebyshevII PE was found later the next morning beaten to death as an apparent act of revenge for the previous nights lynching. Carved into his chest were the words "Don't mess with Maf" 

Also please add something to your fake votes to let me know so I don't have to constantly cross reference votes please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back