EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do want to sleep.
giphy.gif

I love the randomness of the first day. Everybody throws a vote for the smallest of reasons. 

Oh shiiit, so-n-so forgot to put a semicolon! must be maf!!!

blindfold-businessman-shooting-arrows_23-2147505521.jpg

@JayKay PE are you mafia? why so soon an alliance with @MEtoEE ?
Here I am, trying to mend bridges, and you come in here, with your accusations???  STIRRING THE POT EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS KITCHEN?>??

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the randomness of the first day. Everybody throws a vote for the smallest of reasons. 

Oh shiiit, so-n-so forgot to put a semicolon! must be maf!!!

*pic snip*
Salty didn't use the whole word for mafia.  Obviously a plant!

@SaltySteve, I change my vote to @SaltySteve

You remember what happened to @jean15paul_PE and @MEtoEE when they tried to anger the DM? Don't make me melt your face.
*has the memory of a goldfish and literally does not remember what happened to either of them, or previous mod-angering activites*

...yes???

As  @MEtoEE is laying on the floor drunkenly trying to get up, @JayKay PE gives him a glance to let him know that it's his turn next. Meanwhile, @ChebyshevII PE decides to  investigate the wall. As he approaches that side of the room it becomes noticeable that there is a block that seems to be much more worn that the others. As if it had picked up hand oils from being touched over the years. He pushes the stone and a secret door opens.

@MEtoEE drops his ale for making fun of the DMs typo...er...I mean for rolling a nat 1 on agility previously...

@jean15paul_PE tries to point at the darkest corner of the room. he open his mouth to exclaim something but suddenly finds that his mouth has melted shut and he cannot breath. As the remaining party member argue about what the scroll means, @jean15paul_PE suffocates silently on the ground and fades away into dust. Unfortunately no one notices the whole ordeal.

@jean15paul_PE was a regular townie

View attachment 16132

Back