EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty! We lollygagged around this week which is fine. Unless anyone wants to church things up and take over modding, I'll be your moderator for next weeks no frills all kills round of EB mafia. Game play will start Monday 01/27/2020. It doesn't look like we have any newcomers so you all know the rules hopefully.

Confirmed Players 

@MEtoEE

@ChebyshevII PE

@MadamPirate PE

@tj_PE

@Audi driver, P.E. - Not Out

@Roarbark

@RBHeadge PE

@vhab49_PE

@NikR_PE

@chart94

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@jean15paul_PE

@JayKay PE

@blybrook PE

@Chattaneer PE

Potential Players

@Will.I.Am PE

@LyceeFruit PE - Out

@leggo PE - Out

@txjennah PE - Out

If you're on the potential list and want to play please sound off below.

@RBHeadge PE can you send me the role descriptions that get sent to mafia, doctor, and vigilante?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what I get finished here at work by the end of the day. There are two projects I think I can finish by this Friday, and if so next week will be slow.

Alrighty! We lollygagged around this week which is fine. Unless anyone wants to church things up and take over modding, I'll be your moderator for next weeks no frills all kills round of EB mafia. Game play will start Monday 01/27/2020. It doesn't look like we have any newcomers so you all know the rules hopefully.

Confirmed Players 

@MEtoEE

@ChebyshevII PE

@MadamPirate PE

@tj_PE

@txjennah PE

@Roarbark

@RBHeadge PE

Potential Players

@jean15paul_PE

@Audi driver, P.E.

@Will.I.Am PE

@JayKay PE

@chart94

@LyceeFruit PE - Out

@Chattaneer PE

@NikR_PE

@ChaosMuppetPE

@blybrook PE

@leggo PE

If you're on the potential list and want to play please sound off below.

@RBHeadge PE can you send me the role descriptions that get sent to mafia, doctor, and vigilante?
What if I'm not on the potential list?  

I'm not that classy.  It's more like:

tenor.gif

Back