EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to lie, I was wondering how @MadamPirate PE was going to get a wood chipper into a knitting competition, if there was any serious attempt at voting you off.
I mean there's still time for it to appear! But yeah I'm really curious how a woodchipper will be brought in to this 

As each of you arrives at the studio this morning, you can see that the bomb squad has been called out, yet again. Opening the back door, you can hear poor @tj_PE crying again. "Why is someone trying to ruin such a great contest? And why do people keep DYING!?"

One of the production assistants does a silent headcount, then counts on his fingers and nods with a grim look on his face. "You guys are going to have to hang out backstage, but you can't go in the dressing rooms, and you can't go out on stage." The group starts to protest and he shakes his head. "Not my rules, sorry." Ignoring him, @JayKay PE heads back towards the dressing rooms. "Sorry, but a girl's gotta go when a girl's gotta go."

Moments later, you all hear screaming from where @JayKay PE headed off to - and the group races over toward the sound. The bomb squad is over there, picking up bits of @squaretaper LIT AF PE, and checking the rest of the dressing rooms for bombs. @JayKay PE's scream cuts out and she faints on the floor. "I saw a first aid kit near the supply station, I'll go get it," volunteers @LyceeFruit PE

A few seconds after she dashes off, the group hears more screaming from @LyceeFruit PE's direction. @Chattaneer PE volunteers to stay with the passed out @JayKay PE, and @RBHeadge PE leads the rest of you toward @LyceeFruit PE. She's standing behind the supply table, but something looks weird about the swift - maybe super bulky yarn has been placed on it? @LyceeFruit PE is looking back and forth between the ground and the swift, her own face going pale. She wobbles on her feet a moment, but doesn't go down. As @RBHeadge PE and the others round the supply table, they see @txjennah PE on the ground. Her abdomen has been sliced open, and it's not yarn on the swift, it's her intestines. @chart94 gags and tries not to vomit, as the others recoil. 

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

Back