EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears there are a few now that believe they need to get involved to help shift the inquiring directions of the thread.

Sometimes social engineering is more powerful than real engineering....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm holding off my real vote today to wait and see if @JayKay PE retracts hers.  I'm a forgiving person.
2 hours ago.  Voted for @chart94 and then promptly changes it to me within an hour of that when I won't back down from voting for them, even with ample time left in the day.  

What are you trying to prove?  You know votes can change at anytime, but instead of letting me think over lunch, you just throw accusations?  Not really endearing yourself to me.

2 hours ago.  Voted for @chart94 and then promptly changes it to me within an hour of that when I won't back down from voting for them, even with ample time left in the day.  

What are you trying to prove?  You know votes can change at anytime, but instead of letting me think over lunch, you just throw accusations?  Not really endearing yourself to me.
You voted for me first.

Keep digging if you want.

Back