EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, because if you were an enviro you would have been sure to use non-flushable babywipes to wipe off @_TheDude_'s arms and legs lol.
I have a friend whose septic tank backed up twice in 18mo because they had switched to "Who Gives a Crap" TP to be more environmentally friendly. The first time it happened, they didn't realize it in time and had an unexpected remodel. Second time, they figure it out in time. And then put 2 and 2 together on what was causing it to happen 

I have a friend whose septic tank backed up twice in 18mo because they had switched to "Who Gives a Crap" TP to be more environmentally friendly. The first time it happened, they didn't realize it in time and had an unexpected remodel. Second time, they figure it out in time. And then put 2 and 2 together on what was causing it to happen 
That's a hilarious name for TP!  I never heard of that brand lol.

*JK protecting fellow townies*

giphy.gif

I don't think there's a ghost role bro 
Role Description:

The Ghost may once per game target one player at night. If that player is either targeting anyone that night or being targeted by someone else, the Ghost will scare the player into publicly revealing their role and alignment the next day.

Role Description:

The Ghost may once per game target one player at night. If that player is either targeting anyone that night or being targeted by someone else, the Ghost will scare the player into publicly revealing their role and alignment the next day.
maybe next game then? 

$250 for the exam

$100 for "Administration Fee" <--- I've taken the test once....There's nothing administratively you have to do for me to take it a second time!!!

$250 for the exam

$100 for "Administration Fee" <--- I've taken the test once....There's nothing administratively you have to do for me to take it a second time!!!
NCEES has gotten so much of my money from my three attempts. And all I received in return were some shitty pencils, lots of sadness and despair, and I GUESS A LICENSE FINALLY.

Just to get things started (before I forget).  @MadamPirate PE, I vote for @MEtoEE.

Because nobody studies that much in January. 
MeToEE is mafia but on a side note We've both been going through practice exams. If you see me in PM it's most likely cause I'm talking to him about a question and not cause I'm mafia.

Back