EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is required to drink at work. She's a flavor and alchohol chemsit.
WVaxJtO.jpg

Alright, Roll call.

Who is still playing now that the majority of us know pass/fail.

I suspect we might loose a couple that go inactive now that scores are out.
Still around! 

Googling "Irish goodbye"
Coincidentally I JUSTlearned this phrase over the weekend. Or I'd be googling with you. 

Is this like D&D for non-nerds?
Already been said, but Engineer board, most of us are nerds, even if we're in denial about it. DnD board definitely exists. 

A totally inappropriate way.  I am no DM.  I just like writing murder.
You're a game master of a mafia roleplaying game. Hate to break it to ya.

Day 1 Looked for the tally for a few minutes and gave up. :(   (Edit: added, thanks Jaykay)
4 @Audi driver, P.E. (square pres. town, Audi, mee2 conf. town, cheb conf. mafia)
2 spickett ( vhab, madamP)
1 @ChebyshevII PE (jpaul)
7 @MEtoEE (txj, chart, lycee conf town, bly, spickett, leegggo presumed town, tj)
1 @jean15paul_PEl (roar)\
1 @ChaosMuppetPE (choas)

Day 2
3 @Spickett(tj, lycee Presumed town, chebs Confirmed MAFIA)
1 @blybrook PE (square)
1 @squaretaper PE (madam)
6 @ChebyshevII PE (vhab, txj, rbh, spickett, leggo, bly) - MAFIA LYNCEHD

Day 3 
3 @chart94 (spickett, nik, lycee confirmed vanilla town)
1 @MadamPirate (txj)
1 @txjennah PE (MadamP)
1 @Roarbark (leggo)
6 @LyceeFruit (roar, jp, chart, vhab, bly, tj) VANILLA TOWN LYNCHED
1 @Audi driver, P.E. (audi)

Edit: @JayKay PE Meant in the lists like above. Thanks!
I don't really know who to vote for. But I'm going into Saints game mode soon and probably won't be back online tonight.

@JayKay PE I vote for @tj_PE.

She voted with @ChebyshevII PE (confirmed mafia) on day 2. And voted to lynch townies on days 1 and 3. I know lots of people did, and none of this is conclusive, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gotta start somewhere.

Also WHO DAT! ⚜️

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really know who to vote for. But I'm going into Saints game mode soon and probably won't be back online tonight.

I vote for @tj_PE.

She voted with @ChebyshevII PE (confirmed mafia) on day 2. And voted to lynch townies on days 1 and 3. I know lots of people did, and none of this is conclusive, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gotta start somewhere.
Don't do this! As a dedded person, I recommend not doing this. Don't kill tj!!!

@JayKay PE I vote for @tj_PE.

Also WHO DAT! ⚜️
I'm not maf :(  

Ha, Snow! @JayKay PE. Do bodyweight/calisthenics (surprised I spelled that correctly...) exercises instead! No gym needed!

Having computer issues, Chrome crashes every time I open it, so I'm using Microsoft edge right now 😰… Probably won't be on so much today as a result, since this browser makes me uncomfortable. Still deciding who to vote for...

Hmm @JayKay PEI'm gonna go with my original vote from last week, @MadamPirate, since she didn't change her vote to @ChebyshevII PE when everyone else did, implying she knows he was mafia. It's admittedly a weak guess, but I have nothing else to go on at the moment.

PS Congrats on passing @MadamPirate, don't hate me bc I voted for you yaaaayyyyyy

Also, angry because I think I def could have attempted the snow to get to the gym, but I guess I'll have to do the strength class on Wednesday and attempt to go to the gym/have a better habit once the New Year starts (due to family visiting/going on vacation).
Don't feel bad!  I left early from work because I'm a snow wimp, and ~started a trend~, some of my other coworkers left early too.

Several of them mid-western states are snow-wimps, or have cities that are. Closing roads / schools / businesses with under 6" of snowfall. When I was in da copper country of da UP, they didn't shut anything down for anything under 4' of snowfall in 24-hours. When I worked with the Jaws of Life, we never shut down for weather.

Several of them mid-western states are snow-wimps, or have cities that are. Closing roads / schools / businesses with under 6" of snowfall. When I was in da copper country of da UP, they didn't shut anything down for anything under 4' of snowfall in 24-hours. When I worked with the Jaws of Life, we never shut down for weather.
Like, I'm ultra confused, because I thought the midwest/Indiana wasn't snow wimpy...but they had a winter warning in affect and all this nonsense.  Then with the traffic when I left at 3:30pm was crazy, like people didn't know how to drive in the slush/snow?  I feel like I made the right decision not going out, because I just know people were driving like idiots, but I'm kinda angry because I really want to go to my new gym!  They totally kicked my ass when I went on Wednesday (I could move, but I was def deep sore).

@Roarbark I could def do body-weight stuff in my apartment, but I don't want to bother my landlord who literally came back from the Caribbean for a medical appointment and is chilling for a couple of days before he goes back to warmth (I feel bad since it was dialysis and, literally, it's only snowed on the days he's been back).  I'm just excited because new gym has obstacle courses!!!  I bruised myself really good last time, but it was ultra fun!

There was a 2 hr delay for the school districts here, otherwise everything was open. It's all good. I'd much rather live in a snow wimp state than "meh 10 feet of snow whatever." 

Back