EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this is all a huge scam and all the people in the mafia game are getting punk'd with no results.... TN needs to get on the ball.

Daily analysis. I writing from the viewpoint on a neutral third party observer with hindsight (as we know it now) and not one that is omnipotent.

There are few things we can learn from last night’s vote, knowing that cheb is mafia. Let’s start with the sequence as it existed a little after 9:00 PM est.

The vote was tied Spickett 3 (tj, lycee, leggo), Square 3 (cheb, madam, spickett); I will leave out the vote for me and bly, as they are irrelevant going forward.

1. vhab voted for cheb: Spickett 3 (tj, lycee, leggo), Square 3 (cheb, madam, spickett), cheb 1 (vhab). This is a “safe vote” so no firm conclusions can be drawn
  2. txjenneh voted for cheb. Spickett 3 (tj, lycee, leggo), Square 3 (cheb, madam, spickett), cheb 2 (vhab, txjen). This is a “safe vote” so no firm conclusions can be drawn
  3. RB voted for cheb. Three way tie Spickett 3 (tj, lycee, leggo), Square 3 (cheb, madam, spickett), cheb 3 (vhab, txjen, rb). This now threatens a mafia – implying Rb is not-mafia
  4. Cheb changes vote to spickett. Spickett 4 (tj, lycee, leggo, cheb), Square 2 (madam, spickett), cheb 3 (vhab, txjen, rb). This move says a lot. First that square is not mafia (confirmed by nightkill), nor* is spickett. It’s possible square is mafia and cheb changed his vote to save himself, but the circumstances around this seem slim.
  5.  Spickett votes for cheb.  Spickett 4 (tj, lycee, leggo,cheb), cheb 4 (vhab, txjen, rb, spickett). This could have been a retaliatory vote, or an self-saving vote. Hence the * above as it could be two mafia  just trying to make it 50/50 against each other near the end of the round.
  6. Leggo changes vote to cheb. Spickett 4 (tj, lycee, leggo,cheb), cheb 5 (vhab, txjen, rb, spickett, leggo). This is the tie breaker. Shows the leggo, except in * above, is not mafia.
  7. Further votes are irrelevant for drawing firm conclusions.
Votes 2-7 all happened in quick succession.

One day 2, jean voted for cheb, but this was a “safe vote” so we can’t draw firm conclusions.

Tl;dr

Not mafia:

RB

Very Likely not mafia:

Leggo, spickett

implied not mafia, but can’t confirm:

vhab, txjen

leaning not mafia, but can’t confirm:

bly, jean

Everyone else:

?
To much non-mafia game talk in here. Back to the winning :)
I don't have a lot to go on. RB's analysis seems to make sense. Not sure who to vote for. Also, I don't understand what's going on with Audi, so I'm going to say away from that.

But I'm going to pick someone to get things rolling...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back