EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am slightly confused about this role. So if they have to share the information with the group, won't everyone automatically know who the Cassandra was? Does the mafia know if the cassandra is townie or mafie aligned? Either way I would think they are unlikely to survive more than one round, maybe two if they were mafia aligned and the mafia knew.
Correct and correct. But if everyone knows, that includes the doctor who would likely protect the Cassandra. But the cassandra doesn't have to come out and say they are cassandra so they could be anyone and could easily hide their visions in regular posts.

North Pole Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Correct and correct. But if everyone knows, that includes the doctor who would likely protect the Cassandra. But the cassandra doesn't have to come out and say they are cassandra so they could be anyone and could easily hide their visions in regular posts.
but cassandra could be mafia and the doc doesnt know so it's still like oooooooooo spooky b!!

I am slightly confused about this role. So if they have to share the information with the group, won't everyone automatically know who the Cassandra was? Does the mafia know if the cassandra is townie or mafie aligned? Either way I would think they are unlikely to survive more than one round, maybe two if they were mafia aligned and the mafia knew.
The Cassndra can share their intel in a data dump, like @structurenole15 stated, but it's just a matter of them stating their vision factually. You'll see during playing that people will make wild accusations, but state as fact, like " @DuranDuran PE is a dirty liar! I know they're mafia!". If they were Cassandra, and their intel was Duran was mafia, that would count as spreading their information.

The Cassndra can share their intel in a data dump, like @structurenole15 stated, but it's just a matter of them stating their vision factually. You'll see during playing that people will make wild accusations, but state as fact, like " @DuranDuran PE is a dirty liar! I know they're mafia!". If they were Cassandra, and their intel was Duran was mafia, that would count as spreading their information.
No, because they're both lies, so the Cassandra would be lynched in this case.

Back