EB Inspired Framed PE Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you able to get more than one copy of the license certificate?

I ask because I am curious if you guys are putting these unique displays at your workplace or have a second one that you keep at home. I could see co-working giving some odd looks if you have a real unique display and they do not understand what it took to pass.

I ask because I am curious if you guys are putting these unique displays at your workplace or have a second one that you keep at home. I could see co-working giving some odd looks if you have a real unique display and they do not understand what it took to pass.
My workplace has everyone's certificates displayed together on a designated wall. Mine will join everyone else's, thus why I need a relatively standard black frame. I don't think you get a second copy... But I actually don't know that for sure.

My workplace has everyone's certificates displayed together on a designated wall. Mine will join everyone else's, thus why I need a relatively standard black frame. I don't think you get a second copy... But I actually don't know that for sure.
Based on my experience, most state boards will always be willing take your money. :D

That said, my state board offers duplicate copies of basic licenses for a fee. In addition, we also have the option of getting one that looks more professional and is signed by the state governor (similar to image below).

license.gif

Back