EB.com Hunting thread..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can i come to AK and Hunt wolves?

Ae they considered coyotes? I.e. No license required?

They actually consider them big game and you have to have a hunting license or a trapping license. A few years ago they had a bounty on wolves in the fortymile country $200 a wolf.

AK - don't move for at least 4 years, when I get these rug rats out of the house I am coming for dinner!

& for a stuffed wolf....

Last edited by a moderator:
0059e48972f61ea739814bf9502325a3.jpg
Core values. A buddy of mine made this for my office.

^Yes sir. He made if for my door when I got promoted and moved into my new office.

Headed out this weekend for the archery opening down here in FL. Going to be miserable. Forecast is calling for 0-5 mph wind, 108 degree heat index, and mosquitos.

I'll be sighting in my rifle in the coming weeks. [emoji3]
Nice...I need to get that done as well. I picked up a nice Vortex Scope almost 8 months ago and it's just sitting on the shelf. I'll be chasing deer and pigs for three straight weekends and then move to ducks. Baby #2 is due in mid November...so that might impact hunting a little bit.

Wife says no more out of state hunting, so I've been trying to find a place where there's some deer and not too over run by hunters in-state. ;)

Been a while since I have logged in. We just had our second little girl...and our hands are full. Luckily my wife lets me get out for a few hunts. Here are some pictures of our snipe hunts.
e64e9870dbe6958c0f8561f29f341f3e.jpg
b0efec54638e04650a0abf0cdc147d4f.jpg
7535ace3cc3b60865022fa6c8a36c7b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back