EB.com CONTEST

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Musta been nice you Rat Bahstad. Get any golfing in?
I had to work a long day, had Sanitary Board meeting, got home at 8:30. But Happy Late B-Day WV!!

(I need to find out what happened to my WV smiley)

I actually spent the day at the inlaws floating in the pool. Kinda nice.

I actually spent the day at the inlaws floating in the pool. Kinda nice.
Thursday is the new Friday! Actually, my usual drinking buddy/co-worker is off tomorrow and we went for the liquid lunch today instead! Best way to pass time waiting for exam results!

-Ray

^^Nope. I whined and it was reopened. Plus, the evil (666) MA_PE won the second page.

Damn! That's what I get for sleeping!

Getting bored again.... All the action seems to be in the PE Exam forum.

Well, it's Friday afternoon here in the Marianas, beotches! I've got a party to go to after work, so I think 2:48 p.m. is a good time to start slacking.

:beerchug:

4:30. Beer time.

Now it's just the crickets in here.

I think I'm the only one here today!!! :multiplespotting:

Studying got boring.....hummm, maybe that's ANOTHER reason I'm having to do it again.

I think I will create a new word for what I see going on here

"Devolution"

This is the process that occurs when engineers have nothing better to do than sit around wondering what sort of letters will be showing up in their mailbox as they take in greater and greater amounts of alcohol wondering if they will be celebrating or drinking away their sorrows.

Hence this neverending post.

By the way, he who laughs last just doesn't get the joke. In fact he probably IS the joke. :beerchug:

^ except 90% of the people posting in this thread already know the results.

I was going to say the same thing, but I got hung up on trying to propose a counter-theory for why that might be... Maybe that should tell me something?

MA_PE please post again, you have 666 posts right now, and that makes me nervous
Geez I just saw this. To the best of my knowledge the anti-christ was not invoked and judgement day has been averted for the time being. Thanks for the concern though.

I am trying to get to 25 posts just in case I pass the test! But, still waiting in Maryland!!

:th_rockon: Good PE's!! You guys are awesome, and I hope to be one very, very shortly!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back