Early Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You started the thread. You know.

Why would NCEES start an early results pilot program when they are transitioning over to CBT testing for all the P.E. exams?

I’ll ask your statement back to you. Do you think NCEES would hold different standards of release of test scores when at the point they would release early test scores, they wouldn’t have even had time to process and evaluate what questions had abnormal statistics?
So you didn't sign up?

Do you think NCEES would hold different standards of release of test scores when at the point they would release early test scores, they wouldn’t have even had time to process and evaluate what questions had abnormal statistics?
I have no idea. But I assumed they were applying the CBT grading method to some of the paper exams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone sign up for NCEES' early results pilot program? Someone in my office received an e-mail a few days ago. It was something about receiving preliminary results within 2-3 weeks. 
I saw that, but you had to sign up before the test. If you want to sign up after the test you had to pay an expedite fee.

Back