Dumb LinkedIN Recruiter Email of the day thread...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! It would involve me moving to Washington. I'm not trying to leave where I am right now. Also, it reminds me of Ticonderoga... Which always smelled awful when driving through it, because of the paper mill I think!

There are a few cattle feed lots across Colorado. Lots of money smell there...

Haha! It would involve me moving to Washington. I'm not trying to leave where I am right now. Also, it reminds me of Ticonderoga... Which always smelled awful when driving through it, because of the paper mill I think!
Washington is the best! 

so it appears the latest LI annoyance is having "Financial Advisors" using LI to solicit business.. annoying!!!

I got a LinkedIn recruiter message in German for a structural engineer position in Freiburg! A recruiter after my own heart.

:wub:

Received a recruiter phone call today. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary...except I don't have my phone number listed on my profile.  When I asked him how he got my number, he said his company uses a software that will do public records searches based on information on Linked In. He said, "It's scary how much information is out there in the public areas, huh?"

I hung up on him.

Received a recruiter phone call today. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary...except I don't have my phone number listed on my profile.  When I asked him how he got my number, he said his company uses a software that will do public records searches based on information on Linked In. He said, "It's scary how much information is out there in the public areas, huh?"

I hung up on him.
i got a text that said "did you get my email about x job at x?

i was like who dis? 

this is x from x i am contacting you (insert copy paste dialogue here about a great company)

how did you get my information?

I don't know how our system works but you must have your information posted somewhere 

um, i'm not interested and take me off your contact list.

Back