Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Sara. Dr. Kaiser was very polite in his response to my request for his answers. I asked him some questions about calculators and references in the email and he did his best to provide answers. I think if you are using his exam to study, you owe it to him to send him an email letting him know your name and location, and follow up after the exam letting him know how you did.
That is probably a good thing to do. It is also professional courtesy. That will help him to fine-tune his test. Just remember not to divulge information about questions on the real test. NCEES is always watching. :party-smiley-048:

Well done Sara and &Wilheldp.

Hello, are you guys reading the posts at all or just grabbing stuff up? Don't just ask to have the answers sent to you, email Dr. Kaiser for the answers. I have them but I am not emailing them out. Dr. Kaiser simply asks to have you conact him for the answers.

Considering all the time he put into making the exam and answers, is that asking too much?!

Hi all,

Can someone please email me Dr. Kaiser's Solution to the sample test?

[email protected]

Thank you

Hello, are you guys reading the posts at all or just grabbing stuff up? Don't just ask to have the answers sent to you, email Dr. Kaiser for the answers. I have them but I am not emailing them out. Dr. Kaiser simply asks to have you conact him for the answers.
Considering all the time he put into making the exam and answers, is that asking too much?!

No! Email him the information that he requests, and he will send you the solutions himself. Why do we keep having to have this conversation?
I've e-mailed Dr. Kaiser and I haven't received any response. Can someone PM his solutions if they have them? Thanks!

Anyone have a copy of Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test? http://www.kettering.edu/~kkaiser/pe.pdf
I have sent him an email requesting it with the info that he asks for in his pdf. But don't know how long it might take to get it back from him. Just wondering if anyone could shoot me a copy. I would like to go through it before Friday.

Are you looking for answers? The questions are posted at the link.

if you need the answers, post your email. I can send them.
Could you email the solutions to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the solutions to Dr. Kaiser's sample exam, but does it really apply to the new exam format now? Is he not collecting info about students anymore?

Latest posts

Back