Double Standard

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking game idea: take a shot every time Berndogle threatens to leave the board. Double shots if he questions our professional conduct while doing so. Let's get f*ed up today guys!

The admin that deleted/moved my post knows what I am talking about. Guess only certain people are allowed to say whatever they want in this forum and everyone else can go to F themselves, is that how it works?
Pretty much...yeah. This a privately owned forum. The owners can say / do whatever they want. Duh.

Hmmm, didn't know Willy Wirehand was soo offensive, although he isn't clothed except for the gloves...I'll have to remove him
Hmmm, didn't know Willy Wirehand was soo offensive, although he isn't clothed except for the gloves...I'll have to remove him
Not to change the subject, but Snickerd, I kinda miss the parrot
HA. Silent protest until certain other people remove equally inappropriate pictures.
Judo...see above

well to be square I was in a lunch meeting (no actual lunch provided) I was trying to delete most of them and got sidetracked by actual work.. then i gave up...

Back