Don't know about you guys, but...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairhopeEE

Reaction score
I'm calling it a wrap on the studying. I'm taking the day off Thursday, may go fishing or play 18 holes (not sure what I play can really be called golf but I have fun doing it). Bottom line is that I am going to try to relax and unclutter my mind, then just do my best on Friday. If I don't make it on this, my first attempt, it won't be the end of the world.

Good luck to all.

I am with you on that, I have had ENOUGH. Now I will clean up my references, tab stuff, and hopefully assemble some creative cheat sheets from the past few weeks.

I know that I am better prepared this time than last April, I DON'T know if it is "enough," BUT it is all that I can do THIS time around. Tomorrow I pack the stuff and head out for the motel and a LAZY evening.

GOOD LUCK to all!

I'm with you guys. I'm calling it quits. Taking tomorrow off is more of a necessity at this point!

Good luck to all, be cool calm and collected on the test.

Take care,

Brian

Yeah guys, don't get too crazy with overstudying the day before.

what i did was just get all my notes together, bind them up and know where everything is at.

that is gonna be the key for you guys, how well you can use your references...

have a nice dinner the day before and go in there with confidence..

Good luck to all.

I am with you on that, I have had ENOUGH. Now I will clean up my references, tab stuff, and hopefully assemble some creative cheat sheets from the past few weeks.
I know that I am better prepared this time than last April, I DON'T know if it is "enough," BUT it is all that I can do THIS time around. Tomorrow I pack the stuff and head out for the motel and a LAZY evening.

GOOD LUCK to all!
Ditto to the more prepared this time comment. I'm hoping it's enough, too.

Back