Does anyone have any revies on this reference book?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keatingiv

Reaction score
One of my Co workers recommended Environmental Engineering P.E. Examination Guide & Handbook by the author king. I guess the book is put out by the American Academy of Environmental Engineers. Is this reference book worth the money?

One of my Co workers recommended Environmental Engineering P.E. Examination Guide & Handbook by the author king. I guess the book is put out by the American Academy of Environmental Engineers. Is this reference book worth the money?
I read through it. It is similar to the ENVERM. I borrowed it from a coworker, but did not end up using it. If you can find a copy to flip through, I would. Or if you can borrow it. I personally had other refences that covered any insufficient areas in the ENVERM.

I read through it. It is similar to the ENVERM. I borrowed it from a coworker, but did not end up using it. If you can find a copy to flip through, I would. Or if you can borrow it. I personally had other refences that covered any insufficient areas in the ENVERM.
Thank you!

Back