Ditto Jritter 58

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baconbit

Reaction score
Texas Results are in on the website...Holy Cow everybody. I PASSED! A 76 in Environmental, and that's good enough for me. Thanks to everyone on the boards for all your advice and help. I'm still here so once questions start coming in for October, I'll post whatever I can. For what I can remember now, outside of LaGrega and Metcalf and Eddy, I would highly recommed Lee's Environmental Engineering Dictionary for the exam. I would say there were at least 3 qualitative questions on the exam that I was either able to directly answer, or deduce the answer just from this book alone. It was a great purchase, and will be very useful in my everyday work as well. Good Luck to everyone prepping for October. :bananapowerslide:

Texas Results are in on the website...Holy Cow everybody. I PASSED! A 76 in Environmental, and that's good enough for me. Thanks to everyone on the boards for all your advice and help. I'm still here so once questions start coming in for October, I'll post whatever I can. For what I can remember now, outside of LaGrega and Metcalf and Eddy, I would highly recommed Lee's Environmental Engineering Dictionary for the exam. I would say there were at least 3 qualitative questions on the exam that I was either able to directly answer, or deduce the answer just from this book alone. It was a great purchase, and will be very useful in my everyday work as well. Good Luck to everyone prepping for October. :bananapowerslide:
:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: Congratulations, Bacon! Score does not matter, only that you passed! No one cares what score you got (I don't even know what my score was, just that I passed). Stick around and hang out, and help encourage those that didn't pass or need halp. :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Nice work Baconbit! And thanks for the tip on Lee's Environmental Engineering Dictionary.

It seems like it would be pretty simple to "sticky" a thread at the top of this forum, where we could edit a master list of recommended references, links to useful threads elsewhere in here, general exam advice, etc.

hint, hint....

Congratulations, Baconbit! I am still waiting for my environmental PE results in MA. I agree about Lagrega and thanks for the tip on the dictionary! :bananapowerslide:

That is so great, congratulations!!

Back