DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andros

Reaction score
Anyone Waiting on Results from Washington D. C. about when should results be out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to exam coordinator from D.C. board and she informed me that results will be mailed out on Thursday, December 19th.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

yea me too glad to know another person from DC Board did you do the Civil Water Resources(pm) as well. Keeping my fingers cross too! I spoke to ELSES who told me that they would be mailing the grades this week to DC Board. You seem to hear from the Exam Coordinator that they have the grades already!!

I did talk to Rita Jordan, Exam Coordinator and she said results would be mailed out on Thursday.....I guess the number of exam takers are tiny in DC so it is easy for them to expedite the process......were you at the church on 16th St for exam....I don't think there are many centers in DC

I did take Civil WR.....

I did talk to Rita Jordan, Exam Coordinator and she said results would be mailed out on Thursday.....I guess the number of exam takers are tiny in DC so it is easy for them to expedite the process......were you at the church on 16th St for exam....I don't think there are many centers in DC
I did take Civil WR.....
Is there a website we can check?

I did take Civil WR.....

yes CivilMMS I took the exam in the church on 16th street.

Yahooooooooo.......I PASSED.....

CIVIL-WR PE from DC

Received my letter today in mail 12/21/08

congratulations CivilMMS are you in DC if not where are you located?

I live in Columbia, MD.......I am close to DC but to get a result in a day after being posted is called super fast service....

To answer your second question about "how did I do on my exam".....I think this is common feeling, right after the exam I was feeling very confident that I did reasonably good and should pass but as days passed by I started doubting my own confidence but in the end I passed....

If you had same feeling, you will pass my friend......GOOD LUCK

I live in Columbia, MD.......I am close to DC but to get a result in a day after being posted is called super fast service....
To answer your second question about "how did I do on my exam".....I think this is common feeling, right after the exam I was feeling very confident that I did reasonably good and should pass but as days passed by I started doubting my own confidence but in the end I passed....

If you had same feeling, you will pass my friend......GOOD LUCK

Thanks CivilMMS I agree with everything you said because i did go through all of that so I should get my results any day now!

Back