Did you pass or fail the exam???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you Pass or fail the PE

• Passed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who is gonna jump up and post: I flunked it!
I think the results of the poll will be skewed.
I think the higher pass rates in the poll reflect the higher intellegence of the users of this board :claps: :read: ;)

PASSED PE/Electrical/Power/2nd attempt/PA :beerchug

Good luck to all the rest of you out there still waiting. Also, if at first you don't succeed...you know the rest!

I guess I will have to change my name to Serene-PE in lieu of Obsessed-EIT. I was only obsessed about getting the results. Now I feel like the pressure is off and I can relax....

:watch:

By the way, how do you change your member name? I looked on the controls and could not figure out how to do it.

If you want to change it, you have to tell either myself or RoadGuy what you want it to be.

We are the only ones to change it.

I know people that did not pass are extremely bummed, mainly because they have to study and go through this whole miserable process again. However, nobody should compound their misery by thinking that the extremely high pass rate in this poll is anything like reality. Check out these beautiful overall pass rates in Cali:

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_oct05stats.htm

Granted, first time takers are slightly higher than this, but nowhere near the astronomical 85% on this poll.

This is a very hard exam to pass, and failing it may mean that you just missed it by one point or so. That could be the difference of a lucky (or unlucky) guess. Just being able to take the exam and passing an EIT puts a person in elite company in my opinion. Of course, none of this means it isn't a pain in the butt to retake it. But "how sweet it is" when you finally pass.

Hey guys lets see what the pass/fail rate is of everyone on this forum. Over time we should be able to tell if the pass/fail rate is different here as compared to the general public. Vote pass or fail then post the following...
State/Discipline/Exam Date/Pass-Fail/First, Second, Third, etc time taking the exam.

The information we get from this poll could provide some very useful statistics. LETS NOT GET INTO A DISCUSSION HERE...if you dont mind just post your stats in the format above, ie... SC/ME/April 06/1ST.

Thanks for your participation!

:thumbsup:
Passed

FL/CE-Tran/April 06/2nd time

Back