Depth problems in Six Minute solutions for other modules

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha

Reaction score
I am planning to take the WR depth.

Is it worth spending time on the depth problems in the six minute solutions for the other modules e.g. Geotechnical, Structures etc.?

Is looking at the breadth problems sufficient?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Mechanical but in general did not have time to do the depth problems from the other modules. I don't regret it, as it gave me more time to spend elsewhere. I think those might have been more in depth than what would have been seen on the exam anyway.

Just my $.02

I took the Transportation Depth. In regards to the 6-minute solutions, I only worked/studied the breadth sections of the other areas. But I also worked on other sources of examples to cover the breadth areas.

I am planning to take the WR depth.Is it worth spending time on the depth problems in the six minute solutions for the other modules e.g. Geotechnical, Structures etc.?

Is looking at the breadth problems sufficient?
I think for the most part looking at the breadth is fine. If you have some extra study time I would look at the depth questions for the other two subjects that are in your depth (Geotech and Environmental). That's what I did.

Back