Denied entry for the Exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was coached by my lead reference on how to submit my work history. I have since coached several on work history, and even rejected the last one several times before he resubmitted it. He was being way too vague in his history.

He sat the first time around and passed.

You may need to go over his work history and help him resubmit it. It may be too late though cause once he was rejected, he will be under the microscope due the everything in his file.

I was coached by my lead reference on how to submit my work history. I have since coached several on work history, and even rejected the last one several times before he resubmitted it. He was being way too vague in his history.
He sat the first time around and passed.

You may need to go over his work history and help him resubmit it. It may be too late though cause once he was rejected, he will be under the microscope due the everything in his file.
You should at least charge lunch, and possibly several cups of coffee for those services!

I was talking to my boss this afternoon. Appartently the Board's Legal Counsel will sign off on the fact (in writing) that his resubmittal won't be prejudiced by previous submittals (rants/emails/letters/telephone calls...etc). So hopefully, if all advice is taken and acted upon, he'll get in.

Back