De-motivational posters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
633519740402104527-civil-engineering---a-common-mistake-that-people-make-is-to-underestimate-the-ingenuity-of-complete-fools.jpg

Do I have to remind you that we've been through this? No such thing as a female storm trooper.
-100 Star Wars, +100 LOTR
It is my opinion that there is no stormtroopers period so if we're going to create imaginary ones, then I vote for the female variety.

+1000 Starwars, LOTR just sux.

I would like to note that just because the storm trooper is wearing a breast plate with cups for boobs to reside, doesn't mean that said storm trooper is in fact a woman. It could be a drag storm trooper or a transexual storm trooper. For clarification, please watch Season 1 of "Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Charlie has Cancer".

this conversation has me wondering

if a hobbit woman has hairy feet, would it be safe to assume that the carpet matches the drapes?

this conversation has me wondering
if a hobbit woman has hairy feet, would it be safe to assume that the carpet matches the drapes?
Don't you mean if the area rug matches the carpet matches the drapes?

OK here you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]North Korea May Seek 'Good Will Gesture' in Talks Over Jailed Journalists[/SIZE]

TV reporters Laura Ling and Euna Lee were sentenced to 12 years in a North Korean labor prison. With the sentence, the likelihood seemed to increase that the prisoners would be used as pawns in the ongoing standoff between North Korea and its neighbors and the West.

AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon

AGM-154 JSOWThe AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW) is the product of a joint venture between the United States Navy and Air Force to deploy a standardized medium range precision guided weapon, especially for engagement of defended targets at ranges outside that of standard anti-aircraft defenses, thereby increasing aircraft survivability and minimizing friendly losses

Last edited by a moderator:
Back