De-motivational posters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lightsaber1.jpg

It may be heresy, but I always thought light sabers were stupid. I never understood why someone just didn't shoot them with a laser pistol (a la Indy).

It may be heresy, but I always thought light sabers were stupid. I never understood why someone just didn't shoot them with a laser pistol (a la Indy).
Because only a Jedi Knight was able to use a light saber and a laser pistol was uncivilized. Besides that the script said so, except when the Emperor ordered to execute order 666.

Come on VT...where are you. I need some help here.

Because only a Jedi Knight was able to use a light saber and a laser pistol was uncivilized. Besides that the script said so, except when the Emperor ordered to execute order 666.

Come on VT...where are you. I need some help here.
Also, the Jedi Knights had mad skilz, and could bat a laser blast out of their way using the light saber.

Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand. Your feeble spam is no match for the power of the dark mods. You have paid the price for your lack of vision. Now, young SkyWorley, you will die.

Light sabers are far better than your typical blaster. A Jedi uses the Force to control it precisely as opposed a blaster which is much more random and inaccurate (see the Storm Troopers).

You can use it to fight a duel, repel blaster file, you can throw it, you can cut through objects with it, etc.

And as DK said, only a Jedi could use a light saber proficiently, so it wouldn't do much good in someone else's hands.

Back