DC PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks , just have to study harder next time , which i did do this time , so good luck to you.

Sam do you know anyone who has passed and if the website is updated...Because I am getting nervous too cause my name is not on there?

Sam do you know anyone who has passed and if the website is updated...Because I am getting nervous too cause my name is not on there?
I received the letter and passed but the website is not updated yet. Got it in Friday's mail. DCRA has to send information to Pearson Vue and they update the site so it me be a couple days.

I received the letter and passed but the website is not updated yet. Got it in Friday's mail. DCRA has to send information to Pearson Vue and they update the site so it me be a couple days.
Well I have yet to get mine..That is good news to hear for now...But maybe Pearson Vue has already gotten the results...Have you checked the web this morning?

Well I have yet to get mine..That is good news to hear for now...But maybe Pearson Vue has already gotten the results...Have you checked the web this morning?
Oh well no good news for me either...Will be there in the fall....

Latest posts

Back