Day Care Teachers Encouraged Kids to Brawl, Posted 'Fight Club' Videos to Snapchat

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
The level of stupidity of some people really makes me scratch my head.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Kid-Fight-Club-Daycare-EmployeesLightbridge-Academy-New-Jersey-Cranford-323662961.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

Two former employees at a New Jersey day care are accused of encouraging children in their care to fight on camera, then sharing the videos on Snapchat while referencing “Fight Club.”

They say that Kenny also allegedly recorded the scuffles between the 4- to 6-year-old children with her cellphone, then shared the footage with friends on Snapchat.

Ok. Now first, let me get the obvious out of the way. Yes, these idiots are from NJ. Having first pointed this out and removing it from the initial discussion, HOW can anyone think that posting such things to the interwebs is not going to get them into trouble?? This takes a special kind of st00pid. Despite the despicible fact that it involves children and encouraging them to fight, how did they think that they wouldn't get called out for doing it?

You+have+no+clue+josh+howie+no+clue_827154_5536630.jpg

Latest posts

Back