CT show me some love!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great intel Summit. Thanks.  Maybe I'll get something done between now and then..

Stupid question - Do the results show up directly on the NCEES account? The CT Board hasn't updated the calendar yet but based on previous years they don't meet till Jan/Feb.

Stupid question - Do the results show up directly on the NCEES account? The CT Board hasn't updated the calendar yet but based on previous years they don't meet till Jan/Feb.

Yes, they'll be on your NCEES Account page. 

Thank you.

No expectations to pass - only studied for 10 days - but good to get a definitive result and start for April 2017.

7 minutes ago, RaRa said:
Thank you.

No expectations to pass - only studied for 10 days - but good to get a definitive result and start for April 2017.

me too, I watched half of the classes from School of PE and studied half of the material, I hope I'll get half of the grade.... 

me too, I watched half of the classes from School of PE and studied half of the material, I hope I'll get half of the grade.... 
Ha. Good Luck. Half the material, half the class, half the grade, would be a 100% result :)

I didn't even take a review course unfortunately, just 'read' through Mr. Lindeburg.

Good luck to you too GeoTech CT.

They have added new license numbers to the CT license lookup. Research your name......

Looking back in April exams, those who passed had their license go active on 6/17/16, 28 days after result release.

So when you look up your name and have a license number but still pending status that does not mean you passed the exam?

Guys, I was looking for an update on the result and called the CT Board a few minutes ago. Spoke to Barbara who said the result should be posted on NCEES account most likely by this afternoon. I asked if it'll be updated on CT license website right away, and she said no. As someone mentioned above, they assign the PE number when you apply so I had my name with 'pending' status since even before the exam.

Just created an account here to share this info as i'm sure everyone is getting as restless as I am! 

I'd do anything to hear Barbara's words of reassurance but don't want to piss her off by calling.  But that's good news about this afternoon!

Guys, I was looking for an update on the result and called the CT Board a few minutes ago. Spoke to Barbara who said the result should be posted on NCEES account most likely by this afternoon. I asked if it'll be updated on CT license website right away, and she said no. As someone mentioned above, they assign the PE number when you apply so I had my name with 'pending' status since even before the exam.

Just created an account here to share this info as i'm sure everyone is getting as restless as I am! 
That's good know. now my heart is pounding little louder and little bit more uncertainty. FML

Back