Computer Depth Review Courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mia1515

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good computer depth review courses? Online would be best. I haven't been able to find any now that the format of the exam has changed. Everyone seems to just be offering the power course.

I looked quite a bit as well but did not find anything. I did talk with someone from PPI and was told that the computer exam is usually taken by less than 10% of the Electrical group. I'm going to be taking the Computer test for the second time this fall and hope it is my last. I made the mistake of taking the Power test 3 times since there were so many courses for it but failing all of those attempts.

There are a couple posts with some materials that others have used to take the exam and pass. Search for the PE computer preparation.

For the electrical/computer exam order the sample exam from NCEES. I went through this book a few times and was able to organize/collect/tab the references for the exam. The sample exam book is good preparationfor the exam.

Back