Complex Imaginary - All or one?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantysmo

Reaction score
Many people seem to back the Complex Imaginary test books. Are they really that much more valuable than the NCEES practice exam? Also, having all 4 volumes is clearly more valuable than one, but if you had to choose just one, is there a preferred or "best" volume? Thanks for any advice on this.

All of them have their own merits there is no way to tell wich one is better...if i was you i buy the whole 4....the more you practice the better are your chances on passing....if you are taking it this octuber you are runnig late

(null)

I agree with post above, I bought all 4 and found it very beneficial. But it is getting close to the target date and you may not have time to do all of them. On a personal note, I did prefer Volume 2 and 3 best. I have volume 2 available on yard sale at http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20014

For a couple extra bucks, I would be willing send vis expedited mail.

Good luck!

Do you think these exams (CI, SU, and NCEES sample) are relevent to the actual test in terms of difficulty level or these exams are just to make you familierize with some EE principals? Also if you are getting 80-85% on these exams after do studing them over and over again, how well are you prepared for the test?

Guest,

These are aids...it can help you...but also doesnt garantee you would pass...They help me to pass..some have use them and they didnt pass...in other words it depends on the person

(null)

Back