Civil reference manual

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandan

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to check if anyone has the Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (2008, 11th Edition) by Lindeburg for sale.

Thanks a lot

Chandan

Hi All,I wanted to check if anyone has the Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (2008, 11th Edition) by Lindeburg for sale.

Thanks a lot

Chandan
check again in 3 weeks, many people will have their test results. personally I am too attached to mine. Is that a bad/weird thing?

check again in 3 weeks, many people will have their test results. personally I am too attached to mine. Is that a bad/weird thing?
I don't think so. I think its a great reference manual. I'm planning on keeping mine.

I don't think so. I think its a great reference manual. I'm planning on keeping mine.

Might want to look at purchasing a CERM that has the equations book with it. You should be able to find people that are selling the same "bundle" that they purchased from PPI or other online stores. I found the equation book to be helpful during preparation for the exam and during the exam. Although the practice problems that come with it are formatted differently, I found these questions helpful when reviewing certain subject areas not seen since college.

Just a thought

Matt

Back