• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Test Material: AM, Seismic, and Survey Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the following books for the Civil PE Exam available for sale. I accept payment only through paypal. All books are in good condition and sold in packages (i.e. 8-hour, Surveying, and Seismic). Shipping included in price.

All books will be shipped through USPS Media Mail.

Civil 8-hour Material: - $50

1. All-In-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide by Goswammi

• Used with highlights
  • Tabbed
  • I've done a good amount of work for you with highlights and tabs and I passed first time

2. Self-made problem index binder for 8-hour morning section (includes all NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions, 2000 and 2008 edition [AM only]), references accompanying material

3. Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam by Lindeburge (9th Edition)

• Used with highlights

4. If you're taking Transportation, for an extra $10 shipping I'll include: Self-made problem page index binder for afternoon TRANSPORTATION and code material (Green Book and MUTCD)

• Tabbed

Survey Material - $50

1. Civil Surveying Review Workshop Practice Exam Book by Reza Mahalatti

• Used with highlights
  • Tabbed

2. Staking Information (aka Secion 13 of the Surveys Manual) by the California Dept. of Transportation

3. Elementary Surveying: An Intro. to Geomatics by Ghilani (10th Edition)

4. Self-made problem index binder which references accompanying material

Seismic Material - $70

1. Seismic Design of Building Structures by Lindeburg

• Tabbed

2. 345 Solved Seismic Design Problems by Baradar

• Tabbed

3. All necessary code material (IBC and SEI 7)

4. Self-made problem index binder which references accompanying material

Email me at [email protected] if interested. We will securely make the transaction GUARANTEED!!!

I'm interested in the Survey material. Is it the 2011 version of the Reza book?

I sent you an email at the email address you provided above. Please let me know if its still available and please send me the payment info.

Thanks!

Back