Civil PE practice exams by Indranil Goswami

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has come to my attention that there are some errors/typos in the first printing of the Civil PE practice exams published September 15th 2015. I was constantly getting queries about when these would be coming out and in trying to respond to those demands, these slipped through the accelerated proofing process.

Ultimately, the responsibility for these mistakes is mine (as I am a one man army) and I apologize. I am going to fix these this weekend (September 26-27).

[SIZE=11pt]If you are in doubt whether your copy was printed before or after these errors were fixed, check page 2. In the fixed version, it should say “Second Printing September 2015”. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I will compile a list of these errors and publish here and on AMAZON for those who have already purchased the first printing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Once again, I apologize. With the exam looming in a little over a month, I know you don't need the headache.[/SIZE]

I've already purchased my copy few days back, and not sure which printing I'll receive !!

Dr. Goswami , are these Errors in all the 5 volumes?

Thanks

Thank you. There was just so much going on at the time and I wanted to get them out close to the August 31st date I had originally projected. And then there was a mixup in how certain (older) files were merged into the project. These issues have now been fixed.

I have put in a line in the book description for each volume ("This is the second printing where errors and typos have been fixed"). Page 2 should also show an imprint that says "Second Printing"

The books are available on AMAZON.COM. The best access point is at

http://www.amazon.com/Indranil-Goswami/e/B004D1IPOU/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Back