• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CIVIL PE EXAM Books for SALE!! Updated List....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilPE

Reaction score
Hi,

I still have the following books for the Civil PE Exam available for sale. I accept payment only through paypal. The books are in excellent condition with no highlights or markings. All books will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail.

If you are interested in buying one or all of the following books please reply to this post or send me a message with your quote.

• Surveying by Francis H. Moffitt and John D. Bossler (1997, Hardcover) : $85 (shipping charges included)

• 345 Solved Seismic Design Problems by Majid Baradar (2009, Paperback): $45 (shipping charges included)

• Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual: $50 (shipping charges included)

• Civil Engineering Survey Review for the California PE Exam by Jack Liu (2007): $75 (shipping charges included)

• Mike's Civil Pe Exam Guide by Mike Hansen (2010): $25 (shipping charges included)

• Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 2009 IBC): $50 (shipping included)

• Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 200 IBC): $30 (shipping included)

• Surveying Practice Exams and Solutions by dr. Shahin A. Mansour (Spring 2009): $35 (shipping included)

Latest posts

Back