• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil Engineering Study Guides

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rleon82

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CEPP10), 10th Edition

Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2006, Paperback, 592 pages, 8 ? x 11

$25.00 + $3.00 for shipping

Civil PE Sample Examination (CESX)

Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, 2005, 165 pp., Paperback

$21.00 + $3.00 for shipping

Both books helped me pass the C.E. Water Resources Exam on the first attempt.

Email me at [email protected]. Payments via Paypal.com are welcome. :true:

I will keep the CERM, but there is no reason to keep the study guides.

I plan to keep my ENVRM. Regarding my study guides though, I wrote in them a lot. They'd be worthless to anyone else.

I tended to circle the answer, and write any little relevant info next to the problem, in the event it might help on test day.

Just sold my CERM for $110 on eBay yesterday......you didn't need it before the exam rleon......what do you need it for now?? Sell that bitch and drink some beers!! :beerchug

What was the link for your auction? I would like to copy it and add my CERM. $110, sweet!

Item number: 7043517254

Be sure to put a link to this board in your description :beerchug I totally forgot about doing that and DVINNY mentioned it to me.....it would be great exposure. There were like 15 people "watching" it and at least 5 fighting (out bidding each other) over it. I started mine out at $60......I had one guy email me saying that he's ready to buy the book RIGHT NOW for $95 cash.....I still had like 3 days left in the auction, uh, no thank you!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back