• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Construction PE Books For Sale!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdwood1111

Reaction score
I passed construction the second time after using many of these resources and therefore, am selling them (price includes shipping to most zip codes).

General:

1) Lindenburg Practice Problems, 11th ed, great shape - $45

2) Lindenburg Practice Test, 2nd ed (2010), some pencil - $30

3) NCEES Sample Questions & Solutions, 2010 - $40

4) NCEES Practice Test 2011, great shape - $40

Construction:

5)Ruwan Rajapakse Construction Module, 3rd ed., marked up here and there and tabbed (which can be removed)- $30

6) Ruwan Rajapakse Practice Problems, some pencil marks and tabbed - $30

7) Project Management for Engineering & Construction, 2nd ed., Garold Oberlender - $50

8) Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction, 2001, some highlights - $45

9) New Civil Engineering Construction Module for the Civil PE Exam, Theory, Problems and Solutions, Edward G. Dauenheimer, Smart Pros. - $40

Please feel free to email me offers and/or request package deals. This is also my paypal address.

[email protected]

Thank you,

I am interested in both of your Ruwan books and perhaps the Lindeburg and NCEES practice tests. However, I'm not seeing the NCEES practice test on their website, only the Construction questions/answers (and all other modules). I didn't even know there was a NCEES practice test as I can't find it on their website. Do you have a photo or a link with more information about this book?

Also, were the problems from these 2 practice tests similar in nature to the exam? I'm trying to work as many problems as possible to prepare...

Thanks!!

I am interested in both of your Ruwan books and perhaps the Lindeburg and NCEES practice tests. However, I'm not seeing the NCEES practice test on their website, only the Construction questions/answers (and all other modules). I didn't even know there was a NCEES practice test as I can't find it on their website. Do you have a photo or a link with more information about this book?
Also, were the problems from these 2 practice tests similar in nature to the exam? I'm trying to work as many problems as possible to prepare...

Thanks!!
Hi Laura J,

It is the NCEES Construction sample questions & soultions as you said. It is in a test format but sorry for the confusion. I have to 2011 Construction sample questions and the NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions found here: http://www.amazon.com/PE-Civil-Sample-Ques...9063&sr=8-1 Then I have the Lindeburg sample test and his problems as well.

Those two books contain the closest questions you are going to find to the test. In fact I used both to refer back to for at least 2-3 questions they were so close. They are great practice problems, as is Ruwan.

Shoot me an email if you are interested we can do a reasonable package deal for all 5 if you like (2 Ruwan, 2 NCEES sample questions & Lindeburg Practice Test)!

[email protected]

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back