Christmas Drinking Game

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large.gif

Oh wait, wrapping....

I still have to get presents out of the garage.   Just opened a Sierra Nevada Hoptimum.   It's a bad idea but I did it anyway, 10.4%

I will be playing the game while my husband's sister and her family are here Christmas day.

Thanks. Merry Christmas. I need to go to bed, but I'm kind of jacked up on meds. Bronchitis -> oral steroid, inhaler, narcotic cough syrup. !!!!

I brpught home bloody marys from the bat at thr ski trsort (kids were night skiing- i was watxjing/drinking) no one aeemed to care, they were very good...its 5 degrees and snowing like a mother fuxker, merry christmas all and happy bday Sap!

Oh, MYYY!!!! We had the best dinner ever. It has become our standard for Christmas. Beef tenderloin roast and the cab was so good with it. But, the real treat was the same cab with dessert. My daughter makes a very good red velvet cake, so she made it this year and used a cheesecake between layers as a filling, then put a cream cheese frosting on it. now, i'm in the recliner with my grandson. :D

Back