CERM 12th Edition Index - Please Help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I just came across this thread as I was searching online for an index for the CERM 13th Edition. If possible, if someone doesn't mind emailing me a PDF copy of the 13th edition index that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! Good luck to everyone testing this coming Friday! My email: !@#$%^&*@gmail.com 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I just came across this thread as I was searching online for an index for the CERM 13th Edition. If possible, if someone doesn't mind emailing me a PDF copy of the 13th edition index that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! Good luck to everyone testing this coming Friday! My email: !@#$%^&*@gmail.com 
Sent.  Good luck. 

Hey, I know I am a bit late to this but an 11th edition index would be greatly appreciated if it is still floating around out there.

Hi,

I'm looking for the CERM 11th edition Index. I would be grateful if someone can send me a pdf file on my email. 

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am trying to get a copy of the index for CERM 11th edition. Would anyone happen to have a copy? I know this is an old edition, so I'm hoping someone still had this saved somewhere. I appreciate it!

Back