Can we get that map of results up and running again?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dog-eared the page in the exam booklet, placed a dot next to the number on the scantron, and lightly filled in B.

To make sure I had a guess down in case I did not get a chance to come back and also prevent doing the above.

As to dexman cartoon - my guesstimate is that it would take at least 7 minutes to recover..and correct the scantron...maybe more, which is definitely something I wanted to avoid

I'm still around, but not as much as I'd like just because I've been really busy. I think I just updated my preferences to email me when I get a PM, so if someone PMs me when the results come in I should be able to get something together. Hopefully I won't be as busy when the results come in 12-52 weeks from now :p

I'm still around, but not as much as I'd like just because I've been really busy. I think I just updated my preferences to email me when I get a PM, so if someone PMs me when the results come in I should be able to get something together. Hopefully I won't be as busy when the results come in 12-52 weeks from now :p
Thanks snobumPE!

Hopefully people didn't guess when they didn't know the answer since there's a heavy penalty. :eyebrows:

So did they or did they not scan the answer sheet backwards? That's what I heard.

If you put chapstick on the barcode of the answer sheet the scantron cannot mark an answer incorrect.

Back