Called NCEES Exam Administrator - NO PE RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED YET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadesullivan

Reaction score
Exam administrator said

a. Grading has not finished

b. No results to any states are released until all grading is completed

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookup your name in PE Board Registration search for all the registered PE in the your state. If your name shows up, it will have your PE Registration Number assigned to you. LA Board has already started posting the information.

I don't think I'll use that date as the official results date for LA. They seem to be doing it alphabetically, so it might get peoples' hopes up too soon if they start searching for their name and it isn't there. The direct notification states should have emails out this week.

Exam administrator said

Well, I have my results. Believe what you want. All I know is my wait is over and I don't have to start studying again for the spring..... I don't know who you called but they apparently didn't know.

I got an e-mail from NCEES. I had to log into my account and then the results were sent to my e-mail... It was dated December 15, 2009.

Yours will come soon I'll bet...

Exam administrator said

I'm sure you're the 478,000 person to call them this week. I bet is speeds up the results.
No kidding! Why do people feel the need to call? You will find out when you find out! And calling them is only taking time away from their actual jobs of GETTING THE SCORES OUT!

Exam administrator said

I'm sure you're the 478,000 person to call them this week. I bet is speeds up the results.
No kidding! Why do people feel the need to call? You will find out when you find out! And calling them is only taking time away from their actual jobs of GETTING THE SCORES OUT!
Why not call to get info from the source, and btw they do hire people specifically for customer service purposes of answering calls. Anyways, it seems that many people have already gotten their scores, so I was misinformed and apologize. Unfortunately my state where I took the exam, RI, won't release scores until after their next meeting on Jan 20th.

Back