Call your boards to see when results will be updated by

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Florida and this is what they told me...

"We just received notice this morning that the results are available. We don’t anticipate being able to release them until after January 5th  because we have to prepare the results to be uploaded to DBPR. Thanks"

I hope they are just putting that.
that's ridiculous

I emailed Missouri and they said:

" NCEES will be sending out email around the 15th of the month. "

MARYLAND:  They have received results and are "making sure they have registration numbers for their passers".

She said they would like to release results by Monday or Tuesday.

Nothing yet.  Anyone get a hold of something from MD?
swimfastalex you deserve to have gotten it this time! I just got my civil structural results as a pass and I did worse than you did last time a 48/80. You should be golden!! I left the test this time feeling confident about 58/80 if that gives you any idea. 

swimfastalex you deserve to have gotten it this time! I just got my civil structural results as a pass and I did worse than you did last time a 48/80. You should be golden!! I left the test this time feeling confident about 58/80 if that gives you any idea. 
Thanks I hope so.  and Congrats!!! That's great to here.

What depth topic did you take? Civil/Civl or Civil/Water Resources?

Back