California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just called ncees and they confirmed that the site is chocking and that some of the results are in.

Passed - power CA.

I got an email from NCEES asking me to logon NCEES to get the result. And NCEES website show a "PASS" there.

However, I did not get anything from CA eng board yet. And I can not find my name in CA PE License lookup system yet.

No joking.

Man I hope this means we get the Seismic and Surveying letters soon too. Only need surveying... one..more..pass

Passed Civil-Structural !!!

I got an e-mail from NCEES at 12:29 PM and was able to log on at 12:45 PM PDT. Now I can't even load the sign in page.

Good Luck everyone!

I took the October 2013 environmental exam in Kentucky. I got an email today at 3:30pm ET that the results were posted on the NCEES web site. I passed!

Last year they were mailed out on the same day as 8 hour was released i think. So hopefully mailed within a week. Since tomorrow is 30 days since the final testing date, I'd think the board is shooting for that.

Last year they were mailed out on the same day as 8 hour was released i think. So hopefully mailed within a week. Since tomorrow is 30 days since the final testing date, I'd think the board is shooting for that.
Thanks for the info...were they actually mailed or emailed?

Thanks for the info...were they actually mailed or emailed?
California still does snail mail. Apparently, according to CAPLS, they are looking into changing that in a few years so you could log into it.. but hopefully that doesn't apply to any of us. Last time, I saw on the Board's Facebook page that they had mailed out the results. It was a Wednesday, and they came to my office on that Friday.

Passed, California, Civil Transportation 8 hour. First time. Waiting until the other two are released now. Hopefully we will know by Friday!!!

Back